ADL 1500 - Anthony DeMaria Labs
Vacuum tube stereo compressor/limiter.
A vacuum tube stereo compressor/limiter similar in design to an LA-2A. Similar in build to the 1000 allowing engineers and producers more flexibility for stereo use.
The 1500 has many practical applications for recording studios, tracking, mixing, stereo buss, vocals and instruments, live concert sound reinforcement as well as for film and broadcast work.
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-30kHz ± 0.5 dB.
- Distortion: @+4 + 0.75% @+20 + 0.18%.
- Noise: -80 dB.
- Input/Output Impedance: 600 Ohm Balanced XLR.
- Gain Reduction: 40 dB.
- Gain: 40 dB ± 1 dB.
- Attack Time: 10 uSec.
- Release Time: ~0.07s. for 50% Release, 0.5s – 4s for 100%.
- Panel Size: Standard Two Rack Space (2U).
- Panel Controls: Gain Reduction/Output +4 Switch, Stereo Link, Gain, Peak Reduction & Power.
- Power: 117 (Standard), 240 (Available on Request).
- 100-120-V FUSE: 1/2-A S/B 5x20mm.
- 220-240-V FUSE: 1/4-A S/B 5x20mm.
- Tube Complement: (2) 12AX7A, (1) 12BH7A, (1) 6AQ5A.
- Shipping Weight: 12 lb.
- All tube design (no IC’s or chips)
- Balanced input and output
- XLR input and output jacks
- Stereo link switch on front panel
- Wide dynamic range (15Hz – 30K)
- Heavy-Duty Chassis
- Works with unbalanced systems
- 2 independent channels
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Great for analog & digital recording as well as live sound
- Stereo adjust pots on front panel
- Opto attenuators for “invisible” compression
- High quality transformer, balanced inputs and outputs